In 2008, after a 20 years military career within Romanian mountain troops, I have started developing and running my own business as a freelance international mountain leader, national mountain guide and tour leader. From very beginning, I decided to use all my experience and knowledge to provide the highest level of guiding services and safety of all my friends(don’t forget: that means you!).
- I have planned and led mountain and sightseeing tours for groups of tourists from UK, USA, Australia, Ireland, France, Israel, Ukraine, New Zealand, Denmark, Norway, Mexico, Spain, Switzerland and South Africa;
- In 2009 and 2010 I was involved in planning and running ACF Oxfordshire Cadets Expeditions in Fagaras Mountains;
- In April 2011 I’ve joined KEGS (King Edward VI Grammar School-Chelmsford, Essex-UK) expedition to Morocco;
- In July 2012 I’ve joined KEGS expedition to Mongolia;
- In 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 I had run KEGS expeditions to Romania;
- I have provided advisory and I have prepared tentative tours for school expeditions providers from UK ( Far Frontiers, Adventure Works, British Exploring Society and Outlook Expeditions);
- In 2012, 2014 and 2016 I have planned and led my own expeditions to Morocco;
- In 2014 I have planned and guided the expedition in Fagaras Mountains for a team of 201 Field Hospital from Newcastle, UK;
- In 2017, 2018 and 2019 I had planned and run my expeditions in Nepal.