In 2008, after a 20 years military career within Romanian mountain troops, I have started developing and running my own business as a freelance international mountain leader, national mountain guide and tour leader. From very beginning, I decided to use all my experience and knowledge to provide the highest level of guiding services and safety of all my friends(don’t forget: that means you!).
- I have planned and led mountain and sightseeing tours for groups of tourists from UK, USA, Australia, Ireland, France, Israel, Ukraine, New Zealand, Denmark, Norway, Mexico, Spain, Switzerland and South Africa;
- In 2009 and 2010 I was involved in planning and running ACF Oxfordshire Cadets Expeditions in Fagaras Mountains;
- In April 2011 I’ve joined KEGS (King Edward VI Grammar School-Chelmsford, Essex-UK) expedition to Morocco;
- In July 2012 I’ve joined KEGS expedition to Mongolia;
- In 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 I had run KEGS expeditions to Romania;
- I have provided advisory and I have prepared tentative tours for school expeditions providers from UK ( Far Frontiers, Adventure Works, British Exploring Society and Outlook Expeditions);
- In 2012, 2014 and 2016 I have planned and led my own expeditions to Morocco;
- In 2014 I have planned and guided the expedition in Fagaras Mountains for a team of 201 Field Hospital from Newcastle, UK;
- In 2017 and 2018 I had planned and run my expeditions in Nepal.
– Most of the summits with elevations over 2000m from Southern Carpathians (Fagaras Mountains, Piatra Craiului Mountains, Bucegi Mountains, Retezat Mountains), ROMANIA;
– Pikes Peak (4302m) and Mount Rosa Peak (3505m), Colorado, USA;
– Gemsstock (2963m) and Winterhorn (2660m), SWITZERLAND;
– Snowdon Horseshoe, North Wales, UK;
– Dades Valley, Ourika Valley, Jebel Toubkal (4167m) and Ouanoukrim (4089m), MOROCCO;
– Khanggai Mountains, Mongol Els, MONGOLIA;
– Ascents on Myticas Summit (2918m), Olympus Mountains, GREECE;
– Ascents on Musala (2925m), Vihren (2914m), Malka Musala (2902m), Irenek (2852m) and Deno (2790m), BULGARIA;
– Everest Base Camp (via Gokyo Lakes) with ascents on the summits of Gokyo Ri (5357m) and Kala Patthar (5550m), NEPAL;
- Qualified as Travel Agent / Local Tour Guide;
- Qualified as National Tour Guide (Tour Operator) – (license 3820);
- Qualified as National Mountain Guide – (license 3812);
- Qualified as International Mountain Leader (ID card 005, issued by SGLM);
- First Aid Training – (certificate A410/29.12.2017, issued by UPU-SMURD Tg. Mures);
- US Special Forces Mountaineering Master Trainer Course, 1997, Fort Carson, Colorado, USA(qualified as Mountaineering Master Trainer level 2);
- Military Ski Trainers Course, 2000, Saalfelden, AUSTRIA;
- Avalanche Training Course, 2003, Andermatt, SWITZERLAND;
I am registered to the Trade Registry at position F08/530/2011 (C.U.I -Unique Registration Number-28507349).
I am a member and instructor of SGLM – Societatea Ghizilor si Liderilor Montani (Mountain Guides and Mountain Leaders Society).
I choose carefully all my partners, in order to offer you the highest level of services and safety.
I don't add hidden extras cost. Once we discuss the cost (with what is included), you will be billed accordingly. There are no surprises with hidden costs.
Tell me about your trip requirement. We'll work together to customize your trip to meet your expectations, so that you have a memorable trip.