In 2008, after a 20 years military career within Romanian mountain troops, I have started developing and running my own business as a freelance mountain guide and national tour leader. From very beginning, I decided to use all my experience and knowledge to provide the highest level of guiding services and safety of all my friends(don’t forget: that means you!).
I am married and I have a daughter. I speak English fluently.
I am registered to the Trade Registry at position F08/530/2011 (C.U.I -Unique Registration Number-28507349).
Activities, as a mountain guide and tour leader:
- I have planned and led mountain and sightseeing tours for groups of tourists from UK, USA, Australia, Ireland, France, Israel, Ukraine, New Zealand, Denmark, Norway, Mexico, South Africa and others;
- In 2009 and 2010 I was involved in planning and running ACF Oxfordshire Cadets Expeditions in Fagaras Mountains;
- In April 2011 I’ve joined KEGS (King Edward VI Grammar School-Chelmsford, Essex-UK) expedition to Morocco;
- In July 2012 I’ve joined KEGS expedition to Mongolia;
- In 2011, 2012 and 2013 I had run KEGS expeditions to Romania;
- I have provided advisory and I have prepared tentative tours for school expeditions providers from UK ( Far Frontiers, Adventure Works and Outlook Expeditions);
- In 2012 and 2014, I had run my expeditions in Morocco. They included Marrakech, Atlas Mountains and Essaouira.
- I have provided advisory for British Exploring Society for their 2015 summer expedition in Romania.
Tourism and Travel Qualifications:
- Qualified as Travel Agent / Local Tour Guide;
- Qualified as National Tour Guide (Tour Operator) – (license 3820);
- Qualified as National Mountain Guide – (license 3812);
International Mountaineering Training:
- US Special Forces Mountaineering Master Trainer Course, 1997, Fort Carson, Colorado, USA(qualified as Mountaineering Master Trainer level 2);
- Military Ski Trainers Course, 2000, Saalfelden, AUSTRIA;
- Avalanche Training Course, 2003, Andermatt, SWITZERLAND;
Achievements as a mountain guide:
- Most of the summits with elevations over 2000m from Southern Carpathians (Fagaras Mountains, Piatra Craiului Mountains, Bucegi Mountains, Retezat Mountains), ROMANIA;
- Pikes Peak (4302m) and Mount Rosa Peak (3505m), Colorado, USA;
- Gemsstock (2963m) and Winterhorn (2660m), SWITZERLAND;
- Snowdon Horseshoe, North Wales, UK;
- Dades Valley, Ourika Valley, Jebel Toubkal (4167m) and Ouanoukrim (4089m), MOROCCO;
- Khanggai Mountains, Mongol Els, MONGOLIA;
- Myticas Summit (2917m), Olympus Mountains, Greece;